Often known as Invoice Finance, Receivables Finance, Debtor Finance or Cashflow Finance, Finance Factoring Finance. Whatever the word, this kind of finance is a very efficient and effective way of self-funding your growth and increasing working capital. This ‘unblocks’ the cash in your receivables, so that your company can continue to operate and expand. Invoice Finance retains strong consumer relationships, as SME Cash is not directly involved in acquiring receivables.
- Funds are available on the same day.
- Facility grows with your company. No need to apply for a Facility cap raise – we have a buffer to handle growth in your sales.
- Single receivable finance available.
- Whole funding ledger or partial ledger.
- Manage your on-the-go finances with a 24/7 online app.
- Qualify for Invoice Finance and other SME Cash funding options by answering 10 basic questions within 5 minutes.
- Calculations of daily value, no minimum limits on batch or upload invoices.
- Acts like a bank overdraft, where interest is paid on the funds you use.